03 September 2009

Miniature Clay Food

My daughter finally got enough good-behavior points to go to the treasure box at school. Most kids had chosen, the Hannah Montana notepad or some candy, but Abby, always the one looking for a craft to do (already!) chose this! Can you believe it was in a kindergarten prize box? I was so proud of her for picking the awesomest thing! So we set about an easy clay project last night and came up with fake food for her My Little Ponies and other toys. They were so easy too- just mold and bake for 20 minutes. I think they turned out really cute and you can barely tell the difference between mine and the 5-year-old's pieces (she did the caramel apple and a tomato and I did the other 2). I couldn't sleep last night thinking up more easy clay food!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails